Trabaja con nosotros
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (CTO) – Barcelona
Cooltra is the market leader in mobility solutions on two wheels with more than 11,000 scooters, 20 official stores in 5 different countries and more than 100 rental spots in Southern Europe. With more than 11 years of experience, we offer solutions for short and long-term rentals, rent to buy, renting and fleet management, last mile delivery and motosharing.
Cooltra, getting you everywhere!
- Establishing the company’s technical vision and leading all aspects of the company’s technology development, reporting to the CEO.
- Playing an integral role in the company’s strategic direction, development, and future growth.
- Leading the execution of technology strategy for technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships.
- Building and managing a top-flight technology team and overseeing research and development, as well as project management.
- Providing visible leadership for the company within the technology community.
- Anticipating and reacting to major technology changes to ensure the maintenance of company leadership in the competitive landscape.
- Establishing technical standards and ensure adherence to them for product development and company operations.
- Working closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements.
- Developing, tracking and controlling the development of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and operations.
- IT Management, Project Management, Business Process Analysis.
- IT Infrastructure Design & Implementation, Data Center Management, IT Security Management.
- Business Continuity Planning, System Development & Implementation, Network Management.
- Leadership, Team Building, Motivational Skills, Interpersonal, Communication Skills.
- Analytical Skills, Critical Thinking, Decision Making & Problem Solving Skills, Presentation Skills.
- Successful in fast paced and quick changing environments with a “willing to learn” personality.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Proficient English.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested to this work offer please send us your CV to HR@cooltra.com indicating in the subjec CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (CTO) – Barcelona.