Trabaja con nosotros
Android/iOS Developer – Barcelona
At Ecooltra we are looking for both Android and iOS Developers that are able to identify problems, abstract them and propose solutions beyond specific programming languages. In short, an «old school developer».
Having previous experience or interest on game development, be familiar with game design, gamification and map development platforms like Google Maps or Mapbox is a plus. But we look for smart professionals with a proactive attitude and able to communicate with their colleagues. It’s more important if you are eager to learn and improve your skills than the list of programming languages knowledge.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, support and evolve software (native applications, API’s)
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Collaborate with QA & solution team on continuous integration and delivery as well as automated and manual testing to ensure good quality solutions are delivered to provide value to our customers
- Participate in an agile delivery process, and as part of that help size stories and own, research and recommend new solutions
- Using various techniques and tools, deliver strategic technical solutions to match business requirements and product life cycle deliverables
- Focus on component reusability, data sharing and security while complying with Enterprise standards and processes
- Experiment with new tools and technologies ensuring our solutions stay relevant in a rapidly changing technology landscape while sharing gained knowledge across teams
3-5 years of mobile programming in native iOS apps: swift or Android apps: Kotlin
Experience creating applications that consume REST APIs
Experience in the creation of mobile applications that use maps is positively valued
For iOS: A thorough understanding of Object Orientated Programming, MVC (and iOS application architecture for iOS mobile developer)
For Android: Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles
Hands on experience with relational databases (MS SQL Server) and exposure to no-SQL data stores: MongoDB and ElasticSearch.
Experience in QA. Creation of unit tests and integration.
Methodology: Agile, Iterative, TDD.
Demonstrated ability to make design/enhancement recommendations/decisions for multiple applications/technologies, mentor on standards and coding practices and debug very complex or urgent problems
Ability to resolves integration issues to guarantee solution conformance to requirements and engineering limitations.
How to apply: