Trabaja con nosotros
Responsable des Opérations (H/F) – Paris
The mission of Cooltra’s operations manager is to oversee, organize, and improve the efficiency of the company’s entire operational activity.
Our Operations manager will have an operational coordinating role and will be directly attached to the Ile de France director. The main functions for the position will be:
- The operation and control of our fleet of 2-wheelers.
- The collaboration with our technical partners
- The management of customer requests and requests (registration and verification of scooters)
- Payment control
- Administrative management of accidents (insurance, etc.)
- Billing management
True coordinator between strategic development and field issues, you will manage your service by taking into account deadlines, customer expectations and technical and budgetary constraints.
- As part of these missions, we are looking for someone who can:
- Manage and coordinate the different entities.
- Has sensitivity to the market of 2-wheelers and / or rental.
- Ensure the quantitative and qualitative realization of their tasks.
- Be proactive in the process and provide quality service with a long-term vision (2 to 3 years)
- Being a key player in the onboarding of new customers.
- Participate in the planning and overall strategy of activities in France.
- Good interpersonal skills, autonomous and rigorous
- Driving license: 125cc desired
- Graduate of business school or equivalent Bac + 3 to 5 years with 2 years of experience (internship included).
The package includes:
- Gross remuneration: € 28,000 – € 35,000
- Computers: Computer and function phone
- Advantage: 125cc Function Scooter
How to apply:
If you are interested in this job and you comply with the requirements, please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject OPERATIONS RESPONSIBLE PARIS